Search still ongoing for 3 missing Texan children
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) – At dawn today,
An Amber Alert was issued for three Texas children on July 22.
- The kids are from Kempner, a small town in central Texas.
- Police are looking for Kristine Whitehead who was last seen driving a white 2007 Toyota Tundra
- More information here: Amber Alert issued for 3 Texas children
Texas law enforcement shuts down a multi-million dollar drug operation.
- The program was responsible for distributing over 1,000 pounds of methamphetamine
- Bust-related criminal activity has been identified in 10 Texas counties
- The story continues : Authorities dismantle multi-million dollar drug operation linked to Mexican drug cartels
A Florida police officer faces charges of assaulting a co-worker under his command.
- Bodycam footage shows Sgt. Christopher Pullease first yelled at a handcuffed subject in the back of a police cruiser
- A police officer pulled him away from the car after he began threatening the subject
- After: Police sergeant seen on body camera grabbing another officer is charged
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section. As always, be sure to join Sharon Maine, Steve Divineand Angie Win for your headlines. Download the free KCBD NewsChannel 11 app, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved.